TERMS AND CONDITIONS / FAQ
- If you do not accept these Terms please do not access and/or use our website.
- AHMAD SHAH – LONDON only import OUD oil from Vietnam (VAT & Duty paid) in the natural production of Oud Oil.
- All pure oils products are certified with CITES (the Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora), COA, MSDS and CO.
- The oil has been carefully tested and reported NEGATIVE for allergens and Phthalate (a type of chemical that increases the viscidity but harmful for users) by the exporter.
- References in this document to “us,” “our,” and “we”, “me” refer to AHMAD SHAH – LONDON
Third Party Links: Third parties are permitted to link to stories within the AHMAD SHAH – LONDON website, using the URL and quoting the headline and the source. A third party must ensure that nothing on its own website suggests or could be understood to imply that any part of the website is part of its own website.
Prices: of our products are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the product (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-‐party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the product.
- We have full right to cancel your order without any reason.
- Only buy from us, there are some fake websites who are selling our products without our consent. Therefore we are not responsible or liable for any purchase made outside this website: https://www.ahmadshah.co.uk/
NOTE: STRICTLY NO RETURNS
(Used or Unused) / (Opened or Unopened) / (Don’t like the Smell / Skin Reaction etc)
DUE TO THE NATURE OF THIS OUDH OIL (Hygiene / Covid-19) AND TO PREVENT CONTAMINATION.
Do Not Ask For Refund / Exchange after placing the Order.
Legal: By accessing the Website or ordering the product you agree to accept that these Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England.